Victoria Falls is one of the seven natural wonders of the world, in order to appreciate the expanse and magnitude of them, an aerial view is essential. Combining the thrill of a helicopter flight, awesome views and photographic opportunities, Flight of Angels is a must do for any visitor.
The company operates Bell helicopters, Bell 206 Long Ranger, 6-seater and the Bell 206 Jet Ranger, 4-seater.
Charter flights are available on request subject to availability, quoted according to itinerary.
Filming charters are available subject to full pre-flight briefing to ascertain exact requirements of producers, cameraman and crew.
A courtesy vehicle will collect you from your designated pick up point and take you to the helipad, just a few kilometres from the town centre. After checking in and safety briefing, enjoy a few minutes relaxing in the pleasant surroundings, watching 'The smoke that thunders', which can be seen from the helipad billowing high into the sky. Once aboard the helicopter, your pilot will fly you over Victoria Falls, carrying out a figure 8-flight path ensuring all round views, flying up stream over the Zambezi River and surrounding National Park before returning to the helipad for touchdown.
After the flight, photographs and a video of your experience will be shown and available for purchase. The souvenir shop is open should you wish to purchase other memorabilia and gifts.
A DVD is available to view and purchase after your flight.
Flights may have to be cancelled due to bad weather. Should guests not be able to reschedule their flight, a full refund will be given.
Cost excludes National Parks Fees, USD 12 per person, due in cash on day of flight.
- 0 - 3 years: Free if sitting on parent / guardian lap
- 3 years and above: Full Rate
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Guests are picked up from any point in Victoria Falls town.
- each helicopter has a middle seat so there is no guarantee of a window seat. Window seats may not be booked - they are on a first-come-first-served basis.
- the helicopters provide service to the Medical Air Rescue Service for their entire search and rescue operations. Should an emergency arise, flights may have to be cancelled and rescheduled.